Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb.10th

 Sorry that I have not updated lately. :(
  

     So I got two eggs in the morning, then I got  three more in the afternoon. In the evening I got one more.   After a delicious Sunday morning brunch, our family walked to Grandma's house.  It is a one mile walk through the woods behind our house.  It was snowing hard, and all the snow and our snow pants and boots made it hard to walk.
   When I got to Grandma's I started to snowblow her driveway, up by her house while dad plowed the rest of the driveway. We spent seven hours at her house, playing pool, shoveling, and snacking.    



                                              **CHICKEN FACT**
 It is believed that chickens were first domesticated over 10,000 years ago in the far east.

No comments:

Post a Comment